Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

for the thrill of it

lust over love is your mindset, oh you haven't felt pleasure yet.
you confused me and amused me with desires I had never felt- sweat.
a different kind of threat, one that burned with sin and impulse. wet.
this is something new, i like that it scares me.
slow down, i don't even know if i'm ready.
but baby, give it up sweetly.
keep it on the down low, we don't want this to get messy.
Convicting thoughts flee when you touch me there
darkness covers the light of my conscience, you strip me bare.
what am i doing? my skin's getting hot
I know I'll regret this but it's too late to stop
dim the lights, take it off, the clock is standing still
i feel your passion, your fingers, your touch
i'm doing this for the thrill

No comments:

Post a Comment