Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

where i find myself

i don't feel like myself lately

but, to be honest, i cannot pin point a collection of words to describe "who i am" anyways




in roughly a week i undergo a familiar transition that will definitely put my identity to the test

im not too sure how i feel about this change but i know full well that change is good in itself



i do know that i feel stagnant-

i feel unacquainted with the ground i walk on 

i feel fat

i feel tempted to do bad things

i feel torn between ways of living

i feel like being honest -- brutally honest

i feel a slight connection to my spirit and my savior

i have lots of questions

i have plans to get away

i have a yearning to know the depths of agape 

i have dreams of connecting with people that are a million miles away


i have a fascination with the moon


No comments:

Post a Comment