Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

under the same sun

it's been awhile since I've updated my blog, my apologies!!!
it's been a crazy couple months finishing up school but I can proudly say with a sigh of relief that school's out for summer!!!!
what an amazing year it was but boy am i giddy to be home for the summer.
here's a little photo update on the past two weeks of my summa!

 1. first time at Incahoots to finish off the year!
 2. my amazing roomies visiting me for the weekend!



















3. decorating my new room a bit!













 4. my new go to coffee shop, Alta.













5. morning runs on beach will never get old!













6. too obsessed with Lemonade!!


















8. one of my favorite new CM spots called the mix!












 9. bike rides with kristy, so glad she's home!















10.  Alta coffee on a ridiculously hot day
 11. New juice bar i found called Birdie in CM!








 12. Bianca came out for the day, we got a whole lotta sun!


 13. nuff' said.
 14. she's a beaut.
 15.  i have the prettiest friends!


 16. Eat Chow-- yummy new restaurant in newport!
17. can't forget my embarrassing mother snapping a picture of me at my new job at Urban!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment